CHRA WINTER REGISTRATION BEGINS
Tuesday, November 22nd at 8:30 a.m. online and in person.
Winter session runs from Monday, January 9th to Saturday, March 31st 2017
*see Winter 2017 Newsletter for exceptions to some program schedules for Winter*
– Registration is on a first come, first served basis and you may only register yourself and/or your children under 18 yrs old.
– Participants under 18 years of age require a parent/guardian signature at registration.
– All registered adult programs will be subject to HST
– Please retain your printed receipt for future reference.
– Waivers must be signed before the start of the first class.
– Registrations continue until programs are full.
– Your privacy is important to us. Information on the CHRA registration form is used only for administration of
the CHRA programs.
– Programs may be subject to change or cancelled if registration is inadequate.
– Participants must wait outside the gym or program room until their program begins.
– For CHRA participants’ safety, program quality and liability purposes, only registered participants are permitted in the gym
and program rooms during program time. All others are asked to wait in the lobby. Thank you for your co-operation.
– Participants using the gym should wear white-soled, non marking shoes.
– Street shoes are not permitted in the dance room.
– The CHRA reserves the right to remove any participant for inappropriate behaviour without a refund.
– In the event of inclement weather, listen to local radio or call the CHCC to determine if program(s) are cancelled.
Refunds will not be given.
– A $35.00 administration fee for bank charges must be paid by the participant.
– Payment in cash must be made immediately in order to continue in the program.
– Refunds must be requested before the third class unless due to extenuating circumstances, in which case, the request must be approved by the program supervisor.
– Refunds will be prorated and an administration fee of 20 per cent of the full program cost will be applied to all refunds.
– No administration fee will apply if the customer requests a credit prior to the third class taking place; credits will be prorated based on the number of remaining classes.
– A 20 per cent administration fee will be applied to refunds for customer account credits.
– Costume deposit for the dance program is non-refundable after costumes have been ordered/purchased.
**To request fee assistance for any CHRA program, including Dance, please contact the Family Outreach Worker at 519 749-1529 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, by Thursday November 17th.
***Please contact the CHRA with any questions at 519 578-4884, drop by the Country Hills Community Centre or call 519 741-2596